We offer simple table wines to wines worthy of any celebration. You will also find top-shelf liquors, a wide assortment of craft beers and traditional meads and ciders.
SIX FOR SIXTY
We hand select our favorite table wines and value price them. 6 bottles for 60 bucks.
Our selection is always changing but here are some wines we always have:
• Napa Cabernet Sauvignon and blends
• Sonoma Pinot Noir and Chardonnay
• Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
• Washington State red blends
• Michigan Wines; Lake Michigan Shore, Leelanau Peninsula & Old Mission Peninsula
• Grand Cru and Premier Cru Burgundy
• Classified Bordeaux as well as Petit Chateau
• Grand Cru Champagne
• Rhone Valley, Chateauneuf-du-Pape and similar blends
• Chianti Classico
• Ribera del Duero
• Mosel Rieslings
• Mendoza Malbecs
• Chilean Carmenere
• Barossa Valley Shiraz
• Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir
• Ice Wine
• Large selection of high-end and rare wines that are aged in a temperature controlled environment.
Reserve List Wine Club
Our Reserve List is a great way to find unusual wines and treats. List members have access to special orders, and hard-to-find and rare items not available in most stores. Please fill in your information and we will add you to the list.
We have all your favorite top-shelf liquors but are you looking for something a little different? We have a fine selection of Grappas, Armanacs, liqueurs, single malts, small batch Bourbons, Absinthes and much more.
All our beers are craft-brewed in Michigan. From blonde ales to full bodied stouts, you’ll find Michigan produces the best beer in America. Michigan is also at the heart of the rebirth of ciders and meads. Actually they never went away here, there’s just more of them now. If you haven’t had real cider or mead, you’re in for a pleasant surprise.
We carry a good selection of local and regional pops. Taste real Cream Soda, Birch Beer or Orange Pop and you’ll never go back.